Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Here I am getting in the mood for Halloween with Howard on my back...


What could be better than Halloween in New Orleans?  Lots of over-the-top decorations every witch way!


 I went to a block party that was like a hollywood set...dry ice, sound system, outdoor Tiki bar, the works...One of the guests said that he believed Halloween costumes should always be scary, otherwise, save it for Mardi Gras.  I had never thought about that before, but it made sense.


New Orleans has a certain style...they do things in a big way!


This display is a lot of hot air.


And here's an old friend. Cast iron with a removable hat. Not to say a real pumpkin isn't the cat's meow...but this is a reliable Jack who always has a smile I never tire of! Happy Halloween to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment