Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hunkered In My Home


Whether it's because of the weather or the wampum, I had a hankering to be home.  When my daughter Emily decided to stay in New Orleans after graduation, I asked her if she would mind if I moved my office into her old room.  That way, I could spend more time with Chewy, who is getting up in years, plus be closer to my piano and my art studio!  



Chewy...the cutest dog in the world.  Now I have lots more time with him...


Driving to the office for the last time...


It was fun while it lasted...


The end of an era, but there's a new world out there...


The Great Recession...Missouri style!


Maybe I could be featured in "The Hoarders"...There's a grand piano in here somewhere!


To the strains of Schubert Sonata in A, I painted the walls white.  The ceiling was already painted like a sky, so I am ready to soar like a bird!  It will be a new beginning, a new chapter... 

1 comment:

  1. Wait wait wait. So I get reprimanded for having pictures on Facebook of gnarly blinds, but you published a photo of that windshield?

    ReplyDelete